Posted on :August 28th 2017, 9:11 am
SSC Stenographer is a paper-pen based all-India open examination directed for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade'C' and Grade 'D'.
- Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be Either: A citizen of India, or
(a) A subject of Nepal, or
(b) A subject of Bhutan, or
(c) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(d) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- B.Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years (Candidates born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998).
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut off date and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
Latest Updates SSC Stenographer
- SSC Stenographer 2016 Released Revised Final Result
- SSC Stenographer Released Notification Skill Test Postponed
- SSC Stenographer Nomination List Released 2015 | Download Now
- SSC Stenographer Released Skill Test Admit Card | Download Now
- SSC Stenographer Released Nomination | Download Now
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D' Released Notification | Download Now
- SSC Stenographer Result Declared 2016
- SSC Stenographer Released Admit Card 2016 Skill Test
- View All