Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager
About Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager
Posted on :February 2nd 2019, 10:35 am
Educational Qualifications (As on 01st Sept. 2018)
- A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential. A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required. Preferences will be given to candidates having MBA degree.
- Note: The date of passing the eligibility exam will be the date appearing on the marksheet /Provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university/institution
Age Limit (As on 01st Sept. 2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (As on 01.09.2018). Candidates born not earlier than 02.09.1985 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation in age shall be given to the following:
- i) SC/ST candidates shall get relaxation of 5 years and MBC/WBC/BC get relaxation of 3 years as per Bihar State Govt. rule.
- ii) Relaxation of 5 years shall also be given to permanent staff working in Cooperative Banks registered in Bihar State. iii) There is no reservation for Ex-Service man so there is no relaxation in age and/or fee for them.
- iv) Divyang (Physically Handicapped Person) Candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit. He will have produced necessary certificates in this respect.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Selection of Candidates for Assistant Manager posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Examination
- The Bihar State Cooperative Bank – Rs.23700- 42020 (Revised)
12 Central Cooperative Bank
- Begusarai = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Gopalganj = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Katihar = Rs.14500 – 25700 (Unrevised)
- Muzaffarpur = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Motihari = Rs.14500 – 31500 (Unrevised)
- Munger = Rs.1880 – 3590 (Unrevised)
- Nalanda = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Patliputra = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Magadh = Rs.14500 – 25700 (Unrevised)
- Siwan = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Revised)
- Vaishali = Rs.23700 – 42020 (Unrevised)
- Purnea = Rs.10000 – 18240 (Unrevised)