Central Industrial Security Force
About Central Industrial Security Force
Posted on :January 31st 2019, 6:45 am
Eligibility Criteria of CISF
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- The Aspirants interested in applying for the above-mentioned positions should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 23 years of age as on 1st of August, 2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable according to the rules for reserved category.
- Applicants should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent examination from a known Board of Education.
Physical Standard Test
- Height: Males- 170 cms; Females- 157 cms
- Chest: Males- 80 cms; Expanded: Minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Weight: Males and Females: Proportionate to the height
Physical Efficiency Test
For Male Candidates:
- Long Jump: 11 Feet
- High Jump: 3 and ½ Feet
- For Female Candidates:
- Long Jump: 9 Feet
- High Jump: 3 Feet