Challenges to Internal Security of India by Ashok Kumar Singh PDF Download | UPSC/IAS Exam Preparation
Posted on : May 22nd 2019, 11:49 am
Challenges To Internal Security Of India by Ashok kumar Singh PDF: This is a Must Have Book for UPSC/IAS Preparation. McGraw Hill Education brings you the 2nd edition of Challenges to Internal Security of India which has been thoroughly revised and updated. Aimed to provide broad perspectives on the issues and challenges regarding the topic ‘Internal Security and Disaster Management’, it is written in a comprehensive and lucid manner meant for complete coverage of the third General Studies paper of the UPSC examination. Each topic under the syllabus has been covered in its twelve chapters to serve as complete theoretical guidance. This new edition comes with four new annexure for a thorough understanding of government policies regarding security and disaster management challenges.
Salient Features of Challenges To Internal Security Of India by Ashok kumar Singh:
- Revised edition with comprehensive details on Disaster Management
- Completely updated with latest issues and developments faced by Indian security agencies and the armed forces
- Detailed analysis of the rise of the Islamic State
- Detailed analysis of the Kashmir problem
- Divided into 12 chapters, with each being divided into smaller modules
- Examines the roles of ‘external state’ and ‘non-state’ actors in aiding and abetting terrorism
- Comprehensive text on the rise and spread of Naxalism
- Inclusion of portable practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Includes four new annexures
For the preparation of the above mentioned topics related to Internal Security in India, you can download Challenges to Internal Security of India by Ashok Kumar Singh PDF for UPSC/IAS Exam Preparation from the link given below..
You can also download related material related to Internal Security of india which would be crucial for UPSC preparation. You can donload the PDF files from the link given below.
- Download Internal Security Printed Notes By Chequers For UPSC/IAS Exam Preparation.
- Topper’s Notes on Internal Security: NITIN SANGWAN PDF Download
Recommended Books for Indian History and Art and Culture for IAS and other competitive Exams
- India’s Ancient Past by R.S. Sharma. (Ancient History)
- History Of Medieval India by Satish Chandra. (Medieval History)
- History Of Modern India by Bipan Chandra. (Modern History).
- India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra. (Modern History)
- Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania. (Culture)
- A Brief History of Modern India – Spectrum (Point wise notes for faster reading).
- The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Bhasham. (This book is helpful for Culture, go for it if you have time)
- From Plassey to Partition : A History of Modern India (Reference)
- Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania in English and Hindi PDF Download
- From Plassey to Partition: A History of Modern India PDF Download
- Indian Constitution Hand Written Notes PDF In Hindi and English Free Download
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth 5th Edition Latest PDF in Hindi and English Download
- Vision IAS Ethics Notes PDF Download for General Studies Paper 4
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude HandWritten notes pdf download for General Studies Paper 4
- SK Mishra Ethics GS-4 Notes PDF download for UPSC CSE mains exam
- Lucent Objective General Knowledge PDF Download in both Hindi and English
- Arihant General Knowledge PDF Free Download by Manohar Panday in Hindi and English
- Topper’s Notes on Internal Security: NITIN SANGWAN, RANK – 28, UPSC EXAM 2015, PDF Download
- प्राचीन भारत Ancient History by R S Sharma in English and Hindi PDF Download
- Challenges to Internal Security of India by Ashok Kumar Singh PDF Download | UPSC/IAS Exam Preparation
- KVS LDC Practice Paper & Question | Download PDF
- An integrated course in electrical engineering by R K Rajput Pdf Free Download
- HTET Question Paper with Answer key | Download PDF
- Neon Comprehension ( Cloze Test ) Part - 1 | English | Study Material
- Medieval India by Satish Chandra in English and Hindi PDF Download
- Essay & Letter Writing (Hindi & English)
- Kiran SSC Reasoning | SSC CGL, CHSL, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway Exams, Download PDF
- General Science 500 Important Questions