International Current Affairs
Hasina floats 5 Point peace plan.
Posted on : September 25th 2017, 4:06 am
Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina in U.N general Assembly in New York gave here 5 point peace on Rohingya issue
- Myanmar must stop violence and the practice of ethnic cleansing in the Rakhine state unconditionally.
- A fact finding mission from UN must be sent to Myanmar.
- All civilians, irrespective of religion or ethnicity must be protected in Myanmar, for this safe zones must be created under U.N supervision.
- Sustainable return of all forcibly displaced Rohingyas in Bangladesh to their homes in Myanmar be ensured.
- Kofi Annan commission Report be implemented with all itsrecommendations.