These are the simple sentences used in writing, speeches, and lectures etc. for stating or declaring something. Simpler to understand, statements provide information, otherwise known as declarative sentences. Such sentence ends with a period.
Examples of Statement/Declarative Sentences:
- Spring is my favourite time of the year.
- Your payment is due by October 31st.
- Take Chances in your life.
- His mother misses him daily.
- The sun rises from the east and sets in the west.
- The earth is flat.
- She runs daily.
- He sings a sing.
- I like climbing up to the mountain.
- His Dog is black.
- Dogs are loyal.
- He is twenty-eight years old.
- The sky is blue.
- He loves pasta.
- The car is blue.
- Weather is hot outside.