About Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
Posted on :January 31st 2019, 9:56 am
Detailed DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2018
A. Age Limit
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- PH – 10 years
B. Educational Qualification
- You must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent exam.
- You should have 2 year diploma or Certificate course in Elementary Teachers Education or Junior Basic Training or equivalent or Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education.
- You must have qualified CTET.
- You are required to have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level and English as a subject at Secondary Level or Senior Secondary level.
DSSSB Salary 2018
The Government of India provides a handsome salary to the candidates joining multiple posts offered through DSSSB 2018. The salary is different for different posts. DSSSB Online Exam is conducted every year to offer a chance to all the candidates to join the prestigious Government Organization. Let’s have a look at the salary structure of different posts offered through DSSSB.
• All Teachers Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800
• Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
• Grade-IV (DASS): Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
• Grade-II (DASS): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
• Statistical Assistant: Rs.9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Draughtsman Grade-III: Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/-
• Field Assistant: Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
• Food Safety Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Librarian: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Librarian (Dte. Of Training): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-