DMRC (Delhi Metro Railway Corporation) entrance exam is conducted for recruitment of various posts in the department of DMRC, such as those of Junior Engineer, Customer Relations Assistant, Office Assistant, Maintainer, Station Controller, Stenographer and Assistant Manager.
Candidates must check the DMRC Eligibility Criteria to ensure that they meet all the specified requirements. In case a candidate has applied for the exam but is found unable to fulfill the criteria, his application may be liable for rejection. Hence, it is very important to first gather complete information regarding eligibility constraints.
There are several factors that are considered while assessing the applicant’s DMRC Eligibility, such as his nationality, age, educational background and medical fitness. The details of the complete specifications are discussed below.
Age Limit Relaxation
DMRC will be providing some relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories. This concession will vary according to the category of the candidate. The details can be found below:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir - 5 years
- Ex-servicemen - 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
- Person with Disability (PWD) Unreserved candidates - 10 years
- PwD SC/ST candidates - 15 years
- PwD OBC candidates – 13 years
- Existing DMRC employees who have completed at least 3 years / 5 years continuous service in DMRC as on 1.7.2018 - 3 years / 5 years