Fast Track Objective Arithmetic PDF by Rajesh Verma
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic PDF by Rajesh Verma: Fast Track Objective Arithmetic is the Best Seller in the market. The book has been great architect for building and enhancing Aptitude skills for a number of aspirant across the country. The book has all the necessary elements required to master the concepts of Arithmetic through level Graded Exercises, namely Base Level and Higher Skill Level. Comprehensively covering the syllabus of almost all competitive examinations like SSC CGL, SBI, SBI PO, IBPS PO, SSC, LIC, CDS, UPSC, Management and all other Entrance Recruitment and Aptitude Test, the books has perfect compilation of Basic concepts and Short Tricks to solve different types of Arithmetical problems. The book has up to date coverage of all exam questions, new types of questions and tricks, the thoroughly checked error free dition will ensure Complete Command over the subject and help you succeed in the examinations.
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic PDF
About Fast Track Objective Arithmetic PDF
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic is a book for students who need to revisit their education in mathematics so as to gain an edge in various competitive exams by improving their arithmetic abilities.
- To assess an aspirant’s ability to apply simple arithmetic formulas as well ones understanding of mathematical logic, most competitive examinations do include a set of arithmetical problems in the question papers laid out. This book has been put together keeping in mind aspirants of competitive examinations who intend to compete at an all India level for written examinations of openings for IAS, IPS & other allied civil services posts, CSAT, SBI and IBPS PO/Clerk, LIC, Railway Recruitment Board, CMAT, MAT, Paramilitary Forces, State Civil & Police Services and others.
- The objective questions are also very helpful for students to compete at the entrance examinations conducted by many private and public institutions offering prestigious courses in management, commerce, accountancy and others.
- Designed to suit the needs of every kind of students, the book offers great understanding of the subject and provides good exposure of the students to understand the application of various important mathematical formulae in different cases.
- To present a comprehensive understanding of the subject and the types of questions that have been appearing over the years at different competitions, the author has laid out the book in 45 chapters.
- These topics under Number Series, number system, HCF and LCM, decimal and simple fractions, square and cube root, simplification, indices and surds, approximation, word problems based on numerics, average, profit and loss, percentage, simple interest, discount, compound interest, true discount and banker’s discount, mixture or alligation, ratio and proportion, partnership, problem based on ages, unitary method, work and time, pipes and cisterns, work and wages, problems based on trains, streams and boats, speed, time and distance, clock and calendar, races and games of skill, linear equations, permutations and combinations, quadratic equations, area and perimeter, probability, surface area and volume, coordinate geometry, basic geometry, trigonometry, distance and height, pie chart, data table, bar chart, mixed graph, line graph and data sufficiency are wide enough to acquaint one of the whole gambit of arithmetical problems that could appear at the competitive examination.
- Apart from solved questions and illustrations, the book also contains practice papers and model tests to enable the student to understand the upcoming paper pattern, solve the questions by oneself and to make a self-analysis about ones preparedness.
Also do check other pdf files of Quantitative Aptitude Math Book from other authors like Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude Math Book, RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude Book PDF By Disha Publication, Rakesh Yadav Math Book For SSC Chapterwise Solved Question Paper, Kiran SSC Mathematics Chapterwise solved paper, Abhinay Sharma Maths Book which would be very helpful for upcoming Government Exams.
- RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF Download
- Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude PDF Download
- Quantum CAT By Sarvesh Kumar Verma PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Book PDF By Disha Publication
- Rakesh Yadav Math Book For SSC Chapterwise Solved Question Paper
- Kiran SSC Mathematics Chapterwise solved paper
- Abhinay Sharma Maths Book PDF Download
- Paramount Maths By Neetu Singh PDF