About Haryana PSC
Posted on :January 10th 2018, 6:19 am
Haryana PSC is a combined competitive examination for recruitment to the following given services and is held by the Haryana Public Service Commission (Haryana PCS also known as Haryana Civil Services Exam) at Chandigarh.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Number of Posts (Apprx.)|
|1||Haryana Civil Service (Exec.Branch)||Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400||30|
|2||Distt. Food and Supplies Controller||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 5400||02|
|3||Excise and Taxation Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 5400||01|
|4||Asst. Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600||01|
|5||Asst. Excise and Texation Officer||01|
|6||Block Development and Panchayat Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600||12|
|7||Traffic Manager||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600||03|
|8||District Food and Supplies Officer||Rs.6500-9900 + GP 4600||03|
|9||Asistant Employment Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600||02|
Aspiring candidates must possess a degree of a recognised University equivalent to the degree of Bachelor of Science, Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, and Bachelor of any technical subject or their recognised equivalent as on the closing date of the filling of form.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years (on 1st January of the year of examination.
However upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to the following categories :
- Scheduled Caste and Backward Class of Haryana Only.
- Un-married female candidates of Haryana Only.
- Employees of Haryana Government (excluding ad-hoc capacity) or Panjab and Haryana High Court or any Court Subordiate to it in the state of Haryana with four years of service in substantive or officiating capacity subject to a limit of three chances in addition to those which he might have availed within prescribed age limit. The Employees of the Boards/Corporations/Universities/Banks etc. are not eligible for this concession in upper age limit.
- Women whose hsbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them;women whose husbands have remarried;widows;women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced;women living separately from their husbands for more htna tow years because of desertion;wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in actgion. Women living separatly from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with their application an affidavit to the dffect that she has been deserted by her husband, and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as member of legislature, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association. Where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
Latest Updates Haryana PSC
- Haryana SSC Stenographer Exam Date | Notification
- HPSC Asst Engineer & Asst Town Planner | Admit Card
- Haryana SSC Clerk | Result
- HPSC Assistant Professor Computer Science Final Result
- HPSC Assistant Professor Computer Science 2016 Result
- Director of Higher Education Assistant Professor Result 2017
- HSSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Result 2017
- Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Sociology Result 2016
- View All