Posted on :January 21st 2019, 10:45 am
|1. English and English Essay||Questions to test the candidate's capacity to understand and write good English. The paper will comprise precis writing expansion, tests in vocabulary and any other form of composition that may be suitable.|
|2. Hindi and Hindi Essay (in Devnagri Script)||
|3. General Knowledge including Everyday Science||This paper is intended to test the candidate's knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientist aspect as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions of historical, geographical and economic importance, with special reference to Haryana.|
|4. Viva-voce||The Viva-voce will be to test the personal qualities of the candidate. This test will be in matters of general interest and is intended to test the candidates alertness, intelligence and general outlook. Consideration will also be paid to the bearing and physique of the candidate. It will be conducted either in Hindi or in English depending upon the option exercised by a candidate.|
- Agriculture : Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- Animal Husbandary and Veterinry Science
- Botany : Thallophyta, Broyophyta, Pteridophyta, Pehanero gams, Physiology, Ecology and General Biology including Cytology and Genetics.
- Chemistry : Physical, Inorganic and Organic.
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Trade and Transport.Or
- Advanced Accountancy and Auditing. Or
- Business Organisation Management.
- Economics :
- Nature and scope of Economics systems and their functions.
- Micro Economic Analysis; National Income and Expenditure, Major Determinants of Income and Employment.
- Micro Economic Analysis; Demand Analysis, Price Formation under various Market Categories, Distributive shares.
- Structure of Indian Economy
Sectoral distribution of working force.
Problems of Agricultural Development and Reorganization.
Industrial Development policy.
India's Foreign Trade and Payments.
India's Five Year Plans.
- Electrical Engineering
- English LiteratureCandidates will be expected to show a General Knowledge of the History of English Literature from the time os Spencer to the end of the reign of Queen Victoria with special reference to works of the following authors: Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Carlyle, Dickens. Words worth, Keats Tennyson, Dardey.Evidence of ×rst hand reading will be required.
- Geography :
- Physical basis of Geography of the world.
- Regional and Economic Geography of the world with special reference to India.
Latest Updates Haryana PSC
- Haryana SSC Stenographer Exam Date | Notification
- HPSC Asst Engineer & Asst Town Planner | Admit Card
- Haryana SSC Clerk | Result
- HPSC Assistant Professor Computer Science Final Result
- HPSC Assistant Professor Computer Science 2016 Result
- Director of Higher Education Assistant Professor Result 2017
- HSSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Result 2017
- Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Sociology Result 2016
- View All