Posted on :August 28th 2017, 10:31 am
IBPS RRB Office Assistant is expected to be released in the July month by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for IBPS RRB 2017 Office Assistant recruitment to recruit the eligible candidate. The RRB Office Assistant Examination is divided into three stages. The Preliminary exam will be conducted on 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017 and Mains exam will be conducted on 12th November 2017. Students who will be selected in the Prelims exam will be allowed to appear in the Main exam. For more details, read the entire page. In this page, you will have given full details such as IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 vacancies details, exam date, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, exam dates, how to apply, selection process and so forth.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
IBPS RRB 2017 Eligibility Criteria has been decided as per the number of vacant posts. Below, we have given the full details of education Qualification.
To apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 for Office Assistant CWE Exam, candidates must have done a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.
Candidate's age should be between 18 to 28 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 2rd July 1989 and later than 1st July 1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For General Candidate lower age limit is 18 and upper age limit is 28 years.
- For OBC candidates, lower age limit is 18 and upper age limit is 31 years.
- For SC & ST candidates, the upper age limit is 33 years
The age relaxation is apical as per the government rules on the reserved categories.
- ST/SC Category : 5 Years
- OBC Category : 3 Years
- PWD Category : 10 years
Nationality / Citizenship
A candidates should have citizenship as follows :
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
Migrated Peoples from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Latest Updates IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- IBPS CRP SPL VIII Specialist Officer So Recruitment 2018 Admit card
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Prelims Exam | Result
- IBPS Group ‘B’ Office Assistants Multipurpose Online Exam | Admit Card 2017
- IBPS RRB Pre Scale-I Exam Admit Card | Call Letter Out
- IBPS RRB IV Office Assistants Multipurpose Admit Card
- IBPS RRB IV Group ‘A’-Officers (Scale-I) Pre-Examination Training Admit Card
- IBPS RRB CWE-VI Notification Recruitment 14192 Officers Scale-I, II & III & Office Assistants Multipurpose
- IBPS CWE VI RRB Officer Scale Online Form 2017
- View All