Indian Art And Culture PDF Download
Indian Art And Culture PDF Download: Indian Art and Culture is a very important topic for UPSC Civil Services Prelims as well as Mains. Once you get a basic idea regarding what to study and what not to study in Indian culture, this topic would be very easy. There are lots of books designed specially for Indian Art and Culture such as book by Nitin Singhania book is meant for aspirants of Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination, baliyan art and culture notes, NCERT Books, etc. These book covers the syllabus of Indian Heritage and Culture for General Studies Paper I. A wide ranged knowledge base of the Indian, Art, paintings, music and architecture has been presented with the help of several pictures and diagrams which will arouse the readers interest. There are questions at the end of each chapter which will help students prepare for the examinations.
Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania PDf
- Covers entire Syllabus: Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania PDf covers the entire syllabus of Indian Heritage and Culture.
- A wide ranged knowledge base of Indian Paintings, UNESCO’s list of tangible and intangible cultural heritage., Indian Dance forms, Religions in India, Fairs and festivals, Awards and Honors has been presented with the help of several pictures and diagrams which will arouse the readers interest.
- Number of Questions: The content is also supported with a plethora of questions that will help students to prepare for the examination.
- Both for Prelims & Mains: Meant for aspirants of Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination, this book covers the syllabus of Indian Heritage and Culture for General Studies
Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture
- Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture Part 1
- Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture Part 2
- Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture Part 3
- Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture Part 4
- Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture Part 5
- Nitin Singhania hand written notes on arts and culture Part 6
NCERT Fine Arts Book
It is very important book for preparing for arts and culture for UPSC, State PSCs and other Government Exams.The book has been Published by the NCERT. The book contains detailed information about some of the most famous pieces of arts. In addition, lucid English language and an interactive method of word flow will keep the students hooked and interested.
Salient Features of the Textbook
- History of Arts: This book covers the History of Arts in India as it introduces the students to the world of ancient Indian arts.
- Indus Valley Civilization: It gives detailed insights of the Indus Valley Civilization and the artwork and sculptures that have been excavated from the historical sites.
- Ancient temple arts: Introduction to ancient temple arts along with Hindu, Buddha and Jain arts and sculptures help students to get an all-encompassing view of the many flavours of India.
- Analyses different works of wonder: It analyses different works of wonder and breaks down each and every aspect of it to the students. Be it the Ajanta cave artworks or the different techniques that were popular during different eras- this book has everything well-covered.
- Detailed illustrations of great artworks let students have a clear idea about the beauty of such surreal artworks.
Art and Culture Baliyan Class Notes PDF
Balyan Art and Culture Handwritten Class Notes for UPSC exam are very important for GS1 Exam. Balyan sir is very famous and leading faculty.He has been teaching students for past 20 years. His notes are available in two languages English and Hindi.
Other Art And Culture Notes
- Download कला और संस्कृति 100 महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न PDF
- Download Indian Culture Notes PDF
- Download Fine Art Notes PDF
- Download Art And Culture Notes PDF
- Download कला और संस्कृति Notes PDF
Vision IAS notes comes in vert handy for preparing UPSC Prelims as it will give you a quick insights on Art and Culture. The notes are more of a factual nature. These notes could be used as revision. You can download th enotes for the link given below:-