Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence Yantrik
About Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence Yantrik
Posted on :January 29th 2019, 10:49 am
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01st August 1997 to 31st July 2001 (both date inclusive, upper age limit relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Pay Scale
- On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik Pay @ Rs.6200/- (7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time
- Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs.47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/-with Dearness Allowance (7th pay commission implementation)
Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence Yantrik Pattern