Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu PDF : Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu is a comprehensive book that caters to the academic requirements of various institutions and Universities in India. The book is considered suitable for students enrolled in study programs in LL.B., LL.M., B.A. and M.A. (Political Science) or preparing for all the competitive exams such as UPSC, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, SSC Graduate Level Exams, Bank PO and Clerk, NDA, CDS, Railway, rrb, SSC, Bank, SBI, IBPS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exam, TGT and PGT Exam, MBA, Hotel Management, Airforce, NDA, Navy, CDS & Many Other Competitive Exams. Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu is also indispensable for politicians, journalists, statesmen and administrative authorities.
Salient features Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu:-
- While the Author's Commentary on the Constitution of India and the Shorter Constitution annotate the Constitution Article by Article, primarily from the legal standpoint, the present work offers systematic exposition of the constitutional document in the form of a narrative, properly arranged under logical chapters and topical headings.
- It will supply the long felt need for an introductory study on the Constitution for the general readers, politicians as well as students and candidates for the Public Service Commission and other competitive examinations.
- It traces the constitutional history of India since the Government of India Act, 1935; analyses the provisions of the present Constitution and explains the inter-relation between its diverse contents.
- It gives an account of the working of each of the provisions of the Constitution during its first decade with reference to statutes and decisions wherever necessary, together with a critical estimate of its trends, in a concluding chapter.
- The analytical Table of Contents, marginal notes, index and the graphic Tables at the end of the book will serve as admirable aids.
- The three Legislative lists have been printed side by side for the convenience of reference.
- The change made by the different Constitution Amendment Acts upto the 83rd Amendment and the reorganisation of the States made by various statutes may be seen at a glance.
- Without going into excessive detail the footnotes and references have been printed at the end of each Chapter so that the advanced student and the researcher may profit by pursuing those references, after his study of the contents of each chapter.
- The status of Jammu and Kashmir and the provisions of its State Constitution have been fully dealt with
You can also download other books related to constitution of India such as The Constitution of India By P. M. Bakshi, Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, Indian Constitution Hand Written Notes, Objective Practice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution, Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu, Pariksha Vani Indian Constitution and Polity from the links given below:-
- The Constitution of India By P. M. Bakshi PDF Download
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth PDF in Hindi and English Download
- Indian Constitution Hand Written Notes PDF Download
- Objective Practice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution PDF Download
- Pariksha Vani Indian Constitution and Polity PDF Download