Karnataka Bank PO Scale 1
About Karnataka Bank PO Scale 1
Posted on :February 8th 2019, 10:23 am
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01st December 2018. Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 28 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02nd December 1990 and not later than 01st December 1997 (both days inclusive)] as on 01st December 2018. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 24th January 2019 at Bengaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysore and Udupi Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
- No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
- Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately Rs.65,000/- per month)