426 Ticket Collector Vacancies – Railway Recruitment 2017
Posted on : October 8th 2017, 4:07 pm
Northern Railway Department invites application for the post of 426 Ticket Collector. Qualification/eligibility conditions, the way to apply & different rules are given below.
Vacancies : 426
- Ticket Collector – 46
- Commercial Clerk – 16
- Technician – 33
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 224
- Assistant Station Master – 56
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 07
- Goods Guard – 44 posts
Pay Scale :Selected Candidates can get salary of INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5,7), Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 6).
Job Location : North Eastern Railway Department
Age Limit :- The job applicant age should be in between 42 years
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- Online.
How To Apply : Eligible Candidates can apply Online application through official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in before or on 30 days from the date of publication advertisement
- Application Form : Apply Now
- Northern Railway Recruitment Official Website : www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan District Youth Coordinator Account Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2019
- National Fertilizer Limited NFL Uttar Pradesh Marketing Representative Recruitment 2019
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation ONGC Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSC Officers in Executive Branch Recruitment 2019
- Union Bank of India UBI Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2019
- Railway Recruitment Boards RRBs RRB RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019
- 426 Ticket Collector Vacancies – Railway Recruitment 2017
- KSP Recruitment 45 Sub-Inspector (KSISF) & Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (KSRP) 2017
- 53165 Delhi Police Recruitment Vacancy (Tentative)
- 35 Jamadar - GSSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1564 Management Executive/Counselor & Other Post - JKSSB Recruitment 2018
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 2017 | Apply Now