Government of Bihar Recruitment 02 Block Community Mobilizer 2017
Posted on : August 22nd 2017, 9:47 am
Government of Bihar District Health Society, Arwal invites application for the post 02 Block Community Mobilizer.Apply before 04 September 2017.Qualification/eligibility conditions, the way to apply & different rules are given below.
Post Name : Block Community Mobilizer
No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Eligible criteria for : Government of Bihar Recruitment.
Educational Qualification : Graduate in Social work/ any Social Science/ Health/ Rural Development or Preferably Post graduation in any Social Science/ Health/ Rural Development.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 37 years (01.08.2017)
Age Relaxation : 05 years SC/ST (M/F) Candidates and 03 years BC/ MBC (M/F) Candidates.
Job Location : Arwal (Bihar)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Pay Rs. 500/- General Candidates, Rs. 300/- BC/EBC Candidates & Rs. 200/- SC/ST Candidates through Bank Draft Drawn on any Nationalised Bank favouring “District Health Social, Arwal” andd Payble at Arwal.
Important Dates : Date of Interview : 04.09.2017 at 10:00 AM
- Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway RRC Hubli SWR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan District Youth Coordinator Account Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2018
- Railway Recruitment Cell East Central Railway RRC ECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Gail India Limited GIL Senior Engineer Senior Officer Various Post Recruitment 2018
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL Management Trainee Telecom Operator Recruitment 2018
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC Delhi & Dehradun Various Post Recruitment 2018
- 426 Ticket Collector Vacancies – Railway Recruitment 2017
- KSP Recruitment 45 Sub-Inspector (KSISF) & Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (KSRP) 2017
- 53165 Delhi Police Recruitment Vacancy (Tentative)
- 35 Jamadar - GSSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1564 Management Executive/Counselor & Other Post - JKSSB Recruitment 2018
- 808 Lower Division Clerk & Other Post - Army Central Group C Recruitment 2018