Western Railway Recruitment 55 Apprentice 2017
Posted on : October 6th 2017, 9:40 am
Western Railway invites application for the post of 55 Apprentice. 23 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, the way to apply & different rules are given below.
Post Name : Apprentice
No of Vacancy : 55 Posts
Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligible criteria for : Western Railway Recruitment.
Educational Qualification : SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/Turner/Welder trades.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years 26.09.2017
Job Location : Maharashtra
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Exam.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate payable at Mumbai. SC/ ST, PH, Women candidates are exempted form fee payment.
Important Dates : Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 23.10.2017
- 386 Various Post - Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018
- 1669 Driver Constable, Fireman Driver - Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 2842 Account Officer, Assistant Accountant and Technician - UPPCL Recruitment 2018
- 53165 Delhi Police Recruitment Vacancy (Tentative)
- 6709 LDC, Count Clerk, PA/SA & DEO - SSC CHSL 2016 Final Vacancies
- 447 Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator - CISF Recruitment 2018
- 426 Ticket Collector Vacancies – Railway Recruitment 2017
- KSP Recruitment 45 Sub-Inspector (KSISF) & Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (KSRP) 2017
- RRB ALP Recruitment 23801 Technician 2017
- 808 Lower Division Clerk & Other Post - Army Central Group C Recruitment 2018
- 35 Jamadar - GSSSB Recruitment 2017
- ITBP Recruitment 62 Head Constables 2017