Western Railway Recruitment 55 Apprentice 2017
Posted on : October 6th 2017, 9:40 am
Western Railway invites application for the post of 55 Apprentice. 23 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, the way to apply & different rules are given below.
Post Name : Apprentice
No of Vacancy : 55 Posts
Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligible criteria for : Western Railway Recruitment.
Educational Qualification : SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/Turner/Welder trades.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years 26.09.2017
Job Location : Maharashtra
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Exam.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate payable at Mumbai. SC/ ST, PH, Women candidates are exempted form fee payment.
Important Dates : Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 23.10.2017
Browse by Groups
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan District Youth Coordinator Account Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2019
- National Fertilizer Limited NFL Uttar Pradesh Marketing Representative Recruitment 2019
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation ONGC Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSC Officers in Executive Branch Recruitment 2019
- Union Bank of India UBI Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2019
- Railway Recruitment Boards RRBs RRB RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019
- 426 Ticket Collector Vacancies – Railway Recruitment 2017
- KSP Recruitment 45 Sub-Inspector (KSISF) & Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (KSRP) 2017
- 53165 Delhi Police Recruitment Vacancy (Tentative)
- 35 Jamadar - GSSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1564 Management Executive/Counselor & Other Post - JKSSB Recruitment 2018
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 2017 | Apply Now