Lexicon Ethics pdf - Ethics Integrity and Aptitude
Lexicon Ethics PDF Ethics Integrity and Aptitude
Lexicon Ethics PDF Ethics Integrity and Aptitude: The Ethics Section has been recently added to the syllabus of Mains. This section is the most dynamic paper of all. Ethics Integrity and Aptitude is the paper in which one can get maximum output with very less input. There is very little to learn by heart, rather more to understand and apply. Here we are providing Ethics book for UPSC Exam. This book is very helpful in UPSC Mains Exam of General Studies Paper IV - Ethics. The Lexicon for Ethics Integrity and Aptitude has been the closest in interpreting the syllabus content for GS Paper IV. Having established itself as the leader in its domain; the Lexicon Ethics latest edition is an upgraded version. It provides with the ‘objective’ keys to solve the Case Study Questions. You can FREE Download the book from the link given below:-
Lexicon Ethics PDF Key Features:
- It provides with the ‘objective’ keys to solve the Case Study Questions
- The book is boon for case study writing also in an impressive and scoring manner because the text is supported by sound theoretical paradigms,
- The book provides inter-linkages between topics that are required in case study writing asked in the UPSC mains exam.
- This book is excellent for strategies to solving case studies asked in the GS paper 4. It explains the meaning of many words related to the subject explicitly.
Lexicon Ethics PDF Ethics Integrity and Aptitude Content:
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships.
- Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with thought and behaviour; moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion.
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service , integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker-sections.
- Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions; laws, rules, regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance; accountability and ethical governance; strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance; ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
- Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
- Case Studies on above issues.
Lexicon Ethics PDF Download (latest Edition)
About Ethics Integrity and Aptitude for UPSC Mains Book Pdf:-
- Book Name:Lexicon For Ethics Integrity And Aptitude
- Size: 1 MB
- Pages: 131
- Quality: Good
- Format: Pdf
- Language: English
Apart from Lexicon Ethics pdf, we are providing here a lot of other books and handwritten notes of different authors and institute like Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes HandWritten, Vision IAS Ethics Notes, Ethics Notes by Balyan SIr, SK Mishra Ethics GS-4 Notes PDF download, IGNOU Ethics notes, G Subbarao Ethics Integrity and Aptitude from the links given below.