Posted on :January 22nd 2019, 7:01 am
About NABARD Work Culture
Here are 5 important points you should know about National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development before applying.
- It’s a Development Bank set up by the Government of India for promotion & development of agriculture, cottage and village industries.
- It was established on 12th July 1982.
- Headquarters is in Mumbai.
- It encourages developmental projects in rural areas in association with suitable stakeholders.
- NABARD’s regional offices are in every state capital, they interact with all the agencies involved in development.
Let us now see how your career can shape the work culture at NABARD as a Manager or Asst. Manager.
NABARD Career & Work Culture
Grade – A
- NABARD offers a progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Work culture is bureaucratic at NABARD.
- After getting selected you will be working on a probation period of 02 years, which may be extended further for maximum period of one year.
- After completing the probation period you will be appointed as an Assistant Manager in any department.
- There is no specific work and a lot of multitasking, you have to do managerial, clerical or any job assigned by the CGM.
- You would be dealing with policy issues of various programs of Central/State Governments relating to Agriculture and rural development,
- You have to closely liaising with the State Government and the banking industry, which encompasses the entire activities in the rural areas.
- You will be posted and transferred anywhere in India. If you are lucky enough then you might get posted in your hometown or home state.
NABARD Career Profile – Salary and Perks
Grade – A
- Basic Pay – Rs.28150/- p.m.
- Pay Scale: 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600
- Monthly Gross Emoluments – Rs.55587/- (approximately).
- Other Allowances: It includes Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance. These allowances can be changed as per the rules & according to the time.