About North Central Railway Allahabad Trade Apprentice
Posted on :February 4th 2019, 6:16 am
North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01/12/18): As per the official notification, those who apply for this NCR Recruitment process they must have following age criteria category wise as on mentioned cutoff date.
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in the case of SC/ ST Quota and THREE years in the case of OBC Category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 (ten) years for physically handicapped (PH) persons.
- Appropriate applicants should have passed SSC/ 10th Class Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) from a Government approved Board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT.
- Candidates must note that the ITI passed certificate issued by a principal is not accepted.
NCR Apprentice Stipend: All those applicants selected for training will get the stipend as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time. Further, the contestants will get good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances as per Government Norms.