About North Western Railway Jaipur Trade Apprentice
Posted on :February 4th 2019, 6:38 am
NWR Jaipur Trade Apprentice Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for NWR Trade Apprentice Recruitment have to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility conditions. Also, get Samachar here.
North Western Railway Jobs – Age Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 15-24 years to apply for North Western Railway Vacancy 2018.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the official North Western Railway (RRC Jaipur) Apprentice Notification 2018 Pdf.
- Passed 10th Standard Examination and National Trade certificate in Fitter/Carpenter/Weder (G&E)/MMTM/Painter (General)/ Machinist/ DSL Mechanic/Diesel Electric Mechanic Trades from SCVT/NCVT recognized Institution (OR) 10th Standard Examination passed and ITI in Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/Welder/Plumber/Pipe Fitter/Carpenter/ Mason/Blacksmith/Computer Network Technician/Deeni in Hindi Trades from recognized any Technical Institution.
RRC NWR Apprentice Jobs – Selection Process
- The Selection of the candidates for North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment will be on the basis of the merit list prepared by the candidates on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the 10th Class + ITI.
Railway Recruitment Cell NWR Posts – Salary Offered
- Selected candidates in www.rrcjaipur.in Recruitment will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.