Oxford English Grammar PDF Download
Oxford English Grammar PDF Download: The Oxford English Grammar is one of the best sellers in the market. This is a book with authentic discourses about English language and grammar, by Prof. Sidney Greenbaum. In the beginning of the book, it provides a general discussion about the international, regional and social variations of the English language. Students who are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, Banking Exams, Railway Exams, IBPS, Banking Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Teaching Jobs and Other Competitive Exams can download Oxford English Grammar PDF.
The Oxford English Grammar provides the attitudes of native and non-native speakers to the English language. It also covers the development of english grammar and also the modern approache to it. The book includes the current usage of english grammar starting from a single word to a phrase, a clause or a sentence.
Oxford English Grammar PDF
The last chapter of The Oxford English Grammar covers usage of grammar in discourse, word formation, punctuation, pronunciation, spelling, etc. A complete index is also provided for additional help for the students. The examples of usage are cited from a big variety of sources, including the Corpus of English At University College London. The book is available in paperback. It is the Oxford University Press' Sixth Impression Edition of the book.
Oxford English Grammar Key Features:-
- The book is written with a practical approach towards grammar and includes the modern usage, rather than documenting age old theories of grammar.
- It is written in a lucid style, to be understood by all.
You can also download other books related to English Language from the link below:-
- Plinth To Paramount By Neetu Singh PDF Download
- Word Power Made Easy PDF by Norman Lewis Download
- Download Kiran’s SSC English Language Chapterwise solved papers PDF
- Lucent’s General English Book PDF Download
- Wren and Martin English Grammar PDF Download
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi Book PDF Download