About RBI Security Guard
Posted on :January 29th 2019, 10:19 am
RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria
The Age Limit, Educational Qualification and you being an ex-serviceman are the 3 main RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria for this Security Guard Recruitment 2018. Given below is the detailed eligibility criteria that you should qualify to apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018.
A. Defining Ex-servicemen
You are Eligible to Apply if;
- you have served in any rank (whether as a combatant or as a non-combatant) in the regular Army.
‘Army’ does not include, Defence Security Corps, the General Reserve Engineering Force, the Lok Sahayak Sena and the Para Military Forces.
- If you will be released/retired from Armed Forces, or whose specific period of engagement (SPE) is likely to be completed on or before December 31, 2019
- You are a Territorial Army Personnel with effect from 15.11.1986.
You are Not Eligible to Apply if;
- you cannot apply for this post if you have retired from such service with pension due to any cause (Medical, Voluntary, etc.) and have been given gratuity which includes personnel of the Territorial Army of the following categories, viz. pension holders for continuous embodied service; person with disability attributable to military service, and gallantry award winners.
- you are an ex-serviceman who has joined a civil government job using the benefits given as an ex-serviceman.
B. Age Limit (as on 1st November 2018)
- Minimum Age – 25 years
- Maximum Age – 45 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Age can be further relaxed to the extent of a number of years of service in the Armed Forces.
- The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
- If you have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’& ‘D’, only then, you will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’ / ‘D’ under Central Government. This relaxation will not be applicable on the second occasion.
C. Educational Qualifications
- You should have passed 10th Standard (SSC/Matriculation) from a recognized Institute/University.
- If you are a matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
*Note: You should be an undergraduate as on 1st November 2018. If you are a graduate or have a higher qualification then, you are not eligible to apply. For more details refer the official Notification.