About Rpsc ras
Posted on :August 28th 2017, 11:46 am
Exam : Rajasthan PSC
Conducted For : Different posts of group B & C under govt. of Rajasthan
Conducted By : Rajasthan PSC
Age should be between 21 and 35 years. In case of Rajasthan govt. non gazette employee age should be between 25 and 45.
Age relaxation will be 5 years for the SC/ST/OBC of Rajasthan.
10 years of age relaxation for the female candidates of SC/ST/OBC of Rajasthan.
5 years for the female candidate of general category.
No upper age limit for the widow and divorcee female candidate
10 years for the physically challenged candidates of general category and addition of further years for the respective category.
For ex serviceman maximum age limit is of 50 years.
Latest Updates Rajasthan PSC/RAS
- RPSC RAS 2016 Final Result
- Rajasthan High Court Lower Division Clerk | Admit Card
- Rajasthan HC LDC Type Test 2017 | Admit Card
- Rajasthan HC LDC 2017 | Result
- RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Main Exam | Result
- RPSC Inspector Factory Chemistry & Boilers Exam | Admit Card
- RPSC Lecturer Sanskrit 2014 Exam | Admit Card
- RPSC RAS/ RTS Comb. Comp. 2016 Exam | Admit Card
- View All