RRB ALP Technician, RRB ALP Vacancy, Eligibility, Job Profile
Posted on :July 21st 2019, 5:02 pm
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is a government organization in India. It was set up in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi in 1998. It has many objectives like Formulation of policy in regard to recruitment processes. It is responsible to monitor the activities of RRBs including expense incurred for recruitment. Railway Recruitment Boards is also responsible to manage the joining of new employees for working in Indian railways. There are total 21 boards such as Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu and Kashmir, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, and Thiruvantha-puram.
Total Number of Posts : 26502 (Assistant Loco Pilot - 17673 & Technicians - 8829)
|RRB ALP And Technician Vacancies 2018 (Zone Wise)|
|Serial No.||RRB Railway Zone||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Various Posts of Technicians||Total|
|1. Assistant Loco Pilot||1. Electrical
|A) You need to have a Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI course from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in respective trade.
You need to have a matriculation/SSLC course completed act apprenticeship.
ORB) You need to have a 3 years of Diploma in a respective engineering discipline from recognized Institution.
|1. Technician Grade III Armature & Coil Winder
2. Technician Grade III Blacksmith
3. Technician Grade III Book Binder
4. Technician Grade III Bridge
5. Technician Grade III Carpenter
6. Technician Grade III Carriage & Wagon
7. Technician Grade III Crane Driver
8. Technician Grade III Diesel Electrical
9. Technician Grade III Diesel Mechanical
10. Technician Grade III Electrical/Power
11. Technician Grade III Electrical/Train Lighting
12. Technician Grade III Electrical/TRD
13. Technician Grade III Electrical/TRS
14. Technician Grade III EMU
15. Technician Grade III Fitter
16. Technician Grade III Furnishing
17. Technician Grade III Grinder
18. Technician Grade III Luter Cum Alinger.
19. Machine Offset Printing
20. Technician Grade III Machinist
21. Technician Grade III Mason
22. Technician Grade III Mechanical
23. Technician Grade III Millwright
24. Technician Grade III Motor Vehicle Driver Cum Mechanic
25. Technician Grade III Multi Skilled Fitter
26. Technician Grade III Painter
27.Technician Grade III Permenant Way
28. Technician Grade III Plumber/Pipe Fitter
29. Technician Grade III Pump Operator
30. Technician Grade III Refrigeration & Air Condition
31. Technician Grade III Remote Control (TRD)
32. Technician Grade III Rigger
33. Technician Grade III S & T / Line Man
34. Technician Grade III Sheet Metal Worker
35. Technician Grade III Shell
36. Technician Grade III Track Machine
37. Technician Grade III Trimmer
38. Technician Grade III Turner
39. Technician Grade III Welder
15. Electrical/Engineering/Mechanical/S & T
33. S & T
|You need to have a matriculation/SSLC plus ITI degree from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in the respective trade according to your designation.
You must have a matriculation/SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the respective trade.
|1. Technician Grade III Signal
2.Technician Grade III Telecommunication
|1. S & T
2. S & T
|A)You need to have a Marticulation/ SSLC plus ITI course from recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in respective trade as per your designation.
A Marticulation/ SSLC plus course completed act apprenticeship in the respective trades.
B)You must have passed your 10+2 with Physics &Maths
(as on 01.07.2018): 18 – 28 Years - Refer para 5.1 for age relaxations.
Scale of pay : Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.