About RSMSSB NTT Teacher
Posted on :January 31st 2019, 7:12 am
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
A candidate who is willing to apply for this RSMSSB NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 should also be eligible for this post. Any candidate who applies for this particular post who later found to be failing for any of the eligibility tests will be disqualified at any stage of the process. So candidates are advised to check thoroughly for all the eligibility criteria that are desired to be fulfilled by all the candidates. Below are given the important eligibility criteria that each candidate need to check and full fill before applying for the posts.
- Applying candidate must have qualified secondary board education, from any recognized board or from Rajasthan board.
- Applying candidate must have a valid certificate of National Teachers Training (NTT) from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Applying candidate must have practical knowledge of Hindi Language in its written form, also knowledge of Rajasthan’s Culture.
Nationality: The applying candidate must be any of the following only:
- Indian citizen,
- Nepal citizen,
- Bhutan citizen,
- A Tibetan refugee who got settled in India before 01/01/1962,
- Any candidate who got settled in India from the following countries; Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Eastern countries of South Africa; Kenya, Yogananda or Tanzania, Ethiopia.
Note: The candidate who is not the citizens of India are required to present a certificate from the Home ministry of the Indian Government.
Age Limit: The candidate needs to be of 18 years of age as on 01/01/2019, also he or she should not be of 40 years of age. However, there is a relaxation of three years in terms of age due to missing advertisement for the recruitment or if on any year there shall be no recruitment held, but this relaxation is only for 3 years. As mentioned by Women and Child Development, Department.
Age limit relaxation:
- Women applicant belonging to the general category will be given relaxation of 5 years.
- Male candidates of ST/SC/OBC category who live in Rajasthan permanently will be given 5 years relaxation.
- Female candidates of ST/SC/OBC category who live in Rajasthan permanently will be given 10 years relaxation.
- Health: The candidate must be mentally and physically stable for applying for the post of teacher in pre-elementary education. A candidate who is required for the post teacher must be stable both mentally and physically. The candidate who will be selected for this post should be able to show a health certificate or reports that are attested by his or her native district’s hospital. Failure to which will be a context to failure.
- Character: The candidate must be able to justify his or her character with the help of presenting a character certificate from the education institute where he or she has studied last, also the applying candidates must be able to present two letters from his/her reference to whom they are in contact for more than last six months. A candidate who is required to serve as a teacher in pre-elementary school must be of the good background and character that do not affect students.