Famous Sports Personalities : Sakshi Malik | Study Notes
Famous Sports Personalities : Sakshi Malik
Dear Readers, ExamClear team here providing the important questions related to famous sports personalities. All important questions related to sports asked for 1 or 2 Marks in All Govt Job competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Civil Services, RRB Railway Exams, and other Public Service Commission Exams.
- Sakshi Malik (born 3 September 1992) ( Mokhra village, Rohtak district) is an Indian freestyle wrestler
- At the 2016 Summer Olympics, won the bronze medal in the 58 kg category, becoming the first Indian female wrestler to win a medal at the Olympics and the fourth female Olympic medalist from the country
- won the silver medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow,
- ze medal at the 2015 Asian Wrestling Championships in Doha.
- represented 'Colors Delhi Sultans' in the second edition of the Pro Wrestling League held in January 2017
- married to a fellow wrestler Satyawart Kadian later in 2016
- Padma Shri (2017) - fourth highest Indian national honour
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (2016) - highest sporting honour of India