History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra pdf : Here we are sharing with you Medieval India History by Satish Chandra both in English and Hindi For UPSC/IAS, UPPCS, UPSC, SSC, Banking, RRB, IBPS and other State common written exams. General knowledge is crucial for almost every Government Exam as lots of questions related to Indian History i.e. Ancient History, Medieval History, Modern India or India after Independence come in competitive exams. Medieval History of India by Satish Chandra is very useful for upcoming various competitive exams. You can download PDF files for both Hindi and English Medieval India History. You may pdf from the link provided given below.
Medieval India by Satish Chandra PDF
Content of Medieval India by History Satish Chandra PDF:-
- The 1000 year period covered in this book details about the sequence of events and the empires that governed different parts of the country from the eighth to the eighteenth century.
- A feudal medieval India is presented within the social context of the times that is bound to interest even lay readers, besides students of history and those appearing for competitive examinations.
- The series of invasions that shook up the Indian sub-continent, an ever changing kaleidoscope of cultures, political upheavals and internal revolutions that happened during these ten centuries have been described with utmost detail in History of Medieval India.
- It brings an accurate account of history from the Marathas, to the Cholas and Pandyas, contribution of every dynasty influencing the course of history of a particular region in a given time period has been listed out.
- Chapters on the Rajputs, Mughals and Turkish invaders recorded bring out the turbulent times that many parts of North India underwent and what contribution these kingdoms and societies made towards the country that we have come to live in.
- With rise of every new dynasty there were many shortcomings that brought about their fall and the historian in Satish Chandra with deep insight about the historical events dissects the many reasons for their downfall in detail..
Recommended Books for Indian History and Art and Culture for IAS and other competitive Exams
- India’s Ancient Past by R.S. Sharma. (Ancient History)
- History Of Modern India by Bipan Chandra. (Modern History).
- India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra. (Modern History)
- Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania. (Culture)
- A Brief History of Modern India – Spectrum (Point wise notes for faster reading).
- The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Bhasham.
- From Plassey to Partition : A History of Modern India (Reference)
- Government Schemes.