SSC CPO Pattern
Posted on :December 11th 2017, 1:05 pm
SSC SI / ASI or CPO exam consists of 2 papers. Both these papers exam pattern is given below. Papers will be conducted online.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time allowed|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|B||General Knowledge & Awareness||50||50|
Negative marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
Only those candidates, who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test. Paper-II of shortlisted candidates who qualify in PST/PET will only be evaluated.
Latest Updates SSC CPO
- SSC CPO Released Medical Exam Admit Card 2017
- SSC CPO Tier-II Released Final Answer key | Paper 2 Answer Key
- SSC CPO 2017 Paper 2 Result
- SSC CPO 2016 Released Appointment Letter
- SSC CPO Paper-II Released Official Answer Key
- SSC CPO Released Nomination List 2016
- SSC CPO Tier-II 2017 Admit Card Declared
- SSC CPO PST/PET 2017 North Region| Admit Card
- View All