Percentage Basic (Tables of Common Fractions and Their Decimal and Percentage Equivalents)
This Topic is very important for every competitive exam. This topic is basic topic it is connected to the all topics of math. Percentage can be change into ratio, fraction and decimal equivalents. So first we will learn how to change percentage into fraction and decimal equivalents. Then we will solve some problem based on concepts.
- Percentage means something out of 100. If someone got 240 marks out of 600 than how much marks he got out of 100. It simply 240/600x100=40 %. So remember this basic thing about percentage. So following are the tables:
Table of Common Fractions and Their Percentage Equivalents
Table of Common Fractions and Their Decimal Equivalents or Approximations
So Now Start With Questions Of Every Type
Problem 1 : What is 15 percent of 34
Ans : (15/100) X 100 =5.1
Problem 2 : 200 gm is what % of 5 kg?
Ans : so first make the unit same than attempt the question (200/5000) X100 = 4 %
- Important Sessions of Indian National Congress Study Notes
- Error Correction 14 For SSC tier 2,IB,DDA TIER 2
- Phrasal Verb Exercise 1 For SSC tier 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2 | Study Notes
- Preposition Exercise 4 For SSC TIER 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2
- WORD POWER MADE EASY- Type of Phobia | Study Notes
- Preposition Exercise- 3 For SSC tier 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2 | Study Notes