Percentage type 1
Problem 3 : If 90 is added in a number, it becomes 130% of itself. Find the number.
First write in the fraction form. Denominator is the original number or old number and numerator is new number. 10 is old and 13 is new so 3 increases but in the question 90 is added so we can simply equate as below.
Problem 4 : If 25 is added in a number, it becomes 116 2/3 % of itself. Find the number.
Problem 4 : If 60% is added in a number, it becomes 137.5% of it self, then if 625% is added in the same number, then what will new number.
Please answer in comment box.
- Important Sessions of Indian National Congress Study Notes
- Preposition Exercise 4 For SSC TIER 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2
- Error Correction 14 For SSC tier 2,IB,DDA TIER 2
- Phrasal Verb Exercise 1 For SSC tier 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2 | Study Notes
- WORD POWER MADE EASY- Type of Phobia | Study Notes
- Preposition Exercise- 3 For SSC tier 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2 | Study Notes