Percentage Type 2
In this we will learn relation between two things, two persons or two numbers. The concept is simply based on more or less between two numbers. We will simply use the concept of fraction to solve the problem.
Problem 5 : If B is 25% more than A, then A is what percent less than B.
- First write percentage in fraction format 25%=1/4 , B is 25% more than A, A is 4 because comparison is from A and more than so 4+1 =5 is B.
- A is 1 less than B so 1/5x100=20%
Problem 6 : If A is 12.5% less Than B, Then B is What Percent more than A.
Please Answer in Comment Box.
- Important Sessions of Indian National Congress Study Notes
- Error Correction 14 For SSC tier 2,IB,DDA TIER 2
- Phrasal Verb Exercise 1 For SSC tier 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2 | Study Notes
- Preposition Exercise 4 For SSC TIER 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2
- WORD POWER MADE EASY- Type of Phobia | Study Notes
- Preposition Exercise- 3 For SSC tier 2,SSC CPO,DDA TIER 2 | Study Notes