The Constitution of India by P.M. Bakshi PDF -Constitution of India is a consolidated reference guide on the Constitution of India. It comes with the most recent amendments made to it with respect to Indian democracy. The Constitution of India by P.M. Bakshi is very important for all the competitive exams such as UPSC, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, SSC Graduate Level Exams, Bank PO and Clerk, NDA, CDS, Railway, rrb, SSC, Bank, SBI, IBPS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exam, TGT and PGT Exam, MBA, Hotel Management, Airforce, NDA, Navy, CDS & Many Other Competitive Exams.
India’s constitution consists of a framework which defines the basic obligations, legislative structures, duties of the citizens, procedures and directive principles of the Indian government. Being one of the longest written constitutions, it consists of 448 articles, 25 parts, 12 schedules, 5 appendices and over 98 amendments.
About The Constitution of India by P.M. Bakshi Book PDF
- Must read book for Civil Service Preparation and suggested by many toppers and it should be read to get command on Indian Political System and The Constitution of India
- The Constitution of India outlines the form of government that is followed in the nation, along with an expansive list of doctrines.
- It consists of 22 parts that provide the structure which describes elemental political principles, protocols followed by government bodies and establishes the basic rights and duties of the citizens of the nation.
- Each part is divided into articles, with some parts having chapters as well, due to the intricacies of sections like Finance, Property, Contracts and Suits.
- The Constitution of India has a total of 395 articles and 12 schedules. Each article has notes for the reader’s reference for the purpose of clarity.
- The book includes all the updated amendments including the Constitution (One Hundredth and First Amendment) Act, 2016.
- The approved amendments included begin all the way from 1951 to 2016.
- The Constitution of India is great for informative purposes as well as research-needs.
- This book is particularly functional for those engaged in civil service as it lists out every aspect of the constitution of India with a lot of added notes.
You can also download other books related to constitution of India such as The Constitution of India By P. M. Bakshi, Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, Indian Constitution Hand Written Notes, Objective Practice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution, Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu, Pariksha Vani Indian Constitution and Polity from the links given below:-
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth PDF in Hindi and English Download
- Indian Constitution Hand Written Notes PDF Download
- Objective Practice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution PDF Download
- Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu PDF Download PDF Download
- Pariksha Vani Indian Constitution and Polity PDF Download