Topper’s Notes on Internal Security: NITIN SANGWAN, RANK – 28, UPSC EXAM 2015, PDF Download
Posted on : May 14th 2019, 11:44 am
Topper’s Notes on Internal Security : The problem of internal security in India is very complex. There is militancy, insurgency, terrorism, communalism and left wing extremism, each posing a threat to internal security. Unfortunately there is no clarity on how to deal with the various issues of internal security. There is no policy and no strategy. In this book an attempt has been made to discuss and understand various aspects of internal security.
UPSC Syllabus for Internal Security includes following-
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
You can also download related material related to Internal Security of india which would be crucial for UPSC preparation. You can donload the PDF files from the link given below.
- Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania in English and Hindi PDF Download
- From Plassey to Partition: A History of Modern India PDF Download
- Indian Constitution Hand Written Notes PDF In Hindi and English Free Download
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth 5th Edition Latest PDF in Hindi and English Download
- Vision IAS Ethics Notes PDF Download for General Studies Paper 4
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude HandWritten notes pdf download for General Studies Paper 4
- SK Mishra Ethics GS-4 Notes PDF download for UPSC CSE mains exam
- Lucent Objective General Knowledge PDF Download in both Hindi and English
- Arihant General Knowledge PDF Free Download by Manohar Panday in Hindi and English
- Topper’s Notes on Internal Security: NITIN SANGWAN, RANK – 28, UPSC EXAM 2015, PDF Download
- प्राचीन भारत Ancient History by R S Sharma in English and Hindi PDF Download
- Challenges to Internal Security of India by Ashok Kumar Singh PDF Download | UPSC/IAS Exam Preparation
- KVS LDC Practice Paper & Question | Download PDF
- An integrated course in electrical engineering by R K Rajput Pdf Free Download
- HTET Question Paper with Answer key | Download PDF
- Neon Comprehension ( Cloze Test ) Part - 1 | English | Study Material
- Medieval India by Satish Chandra in English and Hindi PDF Download
- Essay & Letter Writing (Hindi & English)
- Kiran SSC Reasoning | SSC CGL, CHSL, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway Exams, Download PDF
- General Science 500 Important Questions