Topper’s Notes on Internal Security: NITIN SANGWAN, RANK – 28, UPSC EXAM 2015, PDF Download
Topper’s Notes on Internal Security : The problem of internal security in India is very complex. There is militancy, insurgency, terrorism, communalism and left wing extremism, each posing a threat to internal security. Unfortunately there is no clarity on how to deal with the various issues of internal security. There is no policy and no strategy. In this book an attempt has been made to discuss and understand various aspects of internal security.
UPSC Syllabus for Internal Security includes following-
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
You can also download related material related to Internal Security of india which would be crucial for UPSC preparation. You can donload the PDF files from the link given below.