About UIIC AO
Posted on :January 21st 2019, 7:16 am
About United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
United India Insurance Company or UIIC (wholly owned by the Government of India) is the 2nd Largest general insurance company. It was incorporated on 18 February 1938, and was nationalized in 1972.
UIIC AO Salary: Monthly Emoluments
- As an UIIC AO you will receive a basic pay of Rs 32795 per month.
- The scale of pay is Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
- You will be entitled to receive other admissible allowances as per rules.
- The total emoluments after adding allowances at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance will be approximately Rs 48,000/- per month in Metro city.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Graduation in relevant discipline with minimum qualifying marks from a reputed organization or equivalent qualification from a recognized central government.
UIIC AO Job Profile:
The Work of an UIIC AO is centered around executing administrative tasks such as:
- Devising New schemes.
- Inspecting various policies.
- Interacting with Clients.
- Filing and Management of Claims.
- Inter-Department Communications w.r.t to schemes and policies.
- Executing various intangible tasks as directed by Manager. (AO or BM).
- If you are posted as AO Specialist, you would be posted in a specific department within the organization viz. Finance, Legal,Marketing, Sales, Claims etc as specified above.