About Upnhm Counselor And Help Desk Manager
Posted on :January 31st 2019, 6:24 am
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP Vacancy
Competitors those who want to enroll into the UP Jobs can check the complete eligibility details in the below section of this page. Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts covers educational details and age limit. Those who satisfy these conditions can go for the Complete details such as pay scale, application fee and selection process for the NHM UP Jobs. For detailed info check out the Official Notification Link displayed below.
- To know about the NHM educational qualifications refer to the Official Notification link provided below.
- Graduate Degree In Commerce., Bachelor’s Degree In Social Work Or Social Sciences. Or Bachelor’s Degree In Rural Development. Or Bachelors In Business Administration (Bba)From A Recognized University Or Institution. Two Years Of Experience In Community Work/ Health.
- Graduate Qualification Of Business Administration/ Master Of Social Work/ Social Sciences. 2 Year Experience In The Health/ Development Sector.
- Higher Secondary and knowledge of windows -based packages/ Applications. Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Masters of Philosophy in medical. M.A. in Clinical Psychological or M.A. Psychology with basic knowledge of counselling and I/Q assessment.
- Refer to the Official Notification to know about the age relaxation details.
The UP NRHM Jobs 2019 Salary Structure is listed below:
Pay Scale Salary:
- Technical Consultant – Rs. 50,000/- per month
- SNCU Clinical Care coordinator – Rs. 65,000/- per month
- Technical Consultant (Medical) – Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Statistical Assistant – Rs. 22,660 per month
- Consultant-Finance – Rs. 40,000