Upsc Assistant Commandant Armed Police Force
About Upsc Assistant Commandant Armed Police Force
Posted on :January 30th 2019, 10:32 am
- No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Govt. signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules.
- Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rule.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 01st August 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1993 and not later than 01st August 1998
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable
- upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a SC or a ST
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates
- upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Govt. Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Govt., Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989
- Note I: Candidates belonging to the SC/ST & OBC classes who are also covered under any other clause of Para 3(III); above, viz. those coming under the category of Civilian Central Govt. Servants/Ex-Servicemen and persons domiciled in the State of J&K will be eligible
- Note II: The term Ex-Servicemen will apply to the persons who are defined as Ex-Servicemen in the Ex-Servicemen (Re-employment in Civil Services and Posts) Rules. Save as provided above the age limits prescribed can in no case be relaxed
- No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
- Candidates who have appeared at an exam the passing of which, would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s exam but have not been informed of the result as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying exam in the year 2016 will also be eligible for admission to the exam
- In exceptional cases the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an exam conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the exam
- Restriction on reappearance of candidates finally selected/recommended earlier:
- A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier exam to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent exam for recruitment of assistant commandants in the participating CAPFS
- Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants), Exam 2018 specified in Appendix-V of the notice
- Medical Standards Tests, to check the standards specified in Appendix-VI, will be conducted only in respect of candidates who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test