Posted on :January 10th 2018, 10:02 am
Uttar Pradesh Public Service (UPPSC) conducts various recruitment for examinations and most important among them is COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAMINATION
Posts for which examination is conducted consists of Grade pay 4200 and 5400 and includes posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax), District Commandant Home guards, Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury) etc.
Bachelor’s Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification. But for some posts specific qualifications are required such as Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law for the post of assistant Labour Commissioner.
Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P.
and Other Backward Classes of U.P
Physical Measurements is not required for most of the posts but for few. Physical requirement will be applicable according to Service Rules/ requisitions, in case of availability of posts e.g. Dy. Superintendent of Police, Superintendent of Jail, District Commandant Home Guards etc.
Latest Updates Uttar Pradesh PSC
- UPPSC Exam Result 2015 Declared
- UPPSC Lecturer Hindi | Advt No. 01/2013-14 Admit Card
- UPNHM Medical Department & Other Post Admit Card 2017
- UPPSC Lecturer Urdu & Physics Result
- UPPSC Biologist | Advt No. 03/2016-17 Result
- UPPSC Lecturer Rachna Shaari Result
- UPPSC Deputy Sports Officer | Advt No.02/2014-15 Result
- UPPSC Lecturer Rachana Shaarir & Other Posts Admit Card 2017
- View All