Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude HandWritten notes pdf download for General Studies Paper 4
Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude HandWritten notes : M/S Vajiram & Ravi is India’s well-known Institute preparing candidates for the Civil Services Examination at all the three levels – Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test. Vajiram & Ravi Hand Written Class Notes for General Studies Paper 4 i.e. Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude. Notes cover Ethics theory along with solved case studies. The notes are of good quality with legible hand writing and are taken during the class lectures.
Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude HandWritten notes content:-
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships.
- Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with thought and behaviour; moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion.
- Values:- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service, integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker-sections.
- Emotional intelligence:- Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
- Thinkers India & World:- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
- Ethics & Moral Values:- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions; laws, rules, regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance; accountability and ethical governance; strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance; ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
- Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
- Case Studies on above issues.
Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude HandWritten notes pdf download
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes Part 1
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes Part 2
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes Part 3
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes Part 4
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes Part 5
- Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes Part 6
Apart from Lexicon Ethics pdf, we are providing here a lot of other books and handwritten notes of different authors and institute like Vajiram Ethics Integrity & Aptitude class notes HandWritten, Vision IAS Ethics Notes, Ethics Notes by Balyan SIr, SK Mishra Ethics GS-4 Notes PDF download, IGNOU Ethics notes, G Subbarao Ethics Integrity and Aptitude from the links given below.