About Capf Assistant Commandant Exam
Posted on :August 28th 2017, 10:24 am
This Exam has been conducted for selecting Assistant commandant for forces like BSF,CRPF,CIS,ITBP,SSB by UPSC every year . This post is equal to ASP or DSP in police.
Sex : Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB and BSF.
Age Limits :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years(min) and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August,
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes(OBC) who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
Note I :
Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are coming under the category of Civilian Central Government Servants/ ExServicemen and persons domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir, will be eligible for grant of cumulative age-relaxation under both the categories.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Physical Standards :
Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants), Examination
Restriction on re-appearance of candidates finally selected/ recommended earlier: A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating CAPFs.
- SSC MTS Released Document Verification Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Released Admit Card 2017-18 | Downlaod Now
- Delhi Police Constable Released Result 2016
- SSC MTS Released Descriptive Result | Downlaod Now
- DDA Stage-II Released Examination Schedule
- SSC CGL Tier-II Released Important Notice
- SSC Released Result Important Status Report
- SSC CHSL 2016 Released Final Result | Check Cut Off Here
- View All